I highly encourage the readers of my website to comment on the articles that I post here at preppersillustrated.com. You’ll find a comment box at the bottom of most articles on this website.
I do, however, have some basic rules that you must follow if your comment is to be approved. Please note that all comments will be moderated and reviewed before they are approved. Also, please understand that I’m very busy and may not get a chance to review any pending comments for a few days.
- Be respectful. It’s okay to share your opinion but if your comment is disrespectful towards me or anyone else, it will not be approved.
- When replying to other people’s comments, be respectful. It’s okay to disagree with someone’s opinion but it’s not okay to put them down or be disrespectful in your comment.
- Please don’t use foul language or make derogatory remarks in your comments.
- Don’t bother trying to stuff links into your comments. Links in comments will be removed unless I feel like they legitimately add value to the comment AND I want to recommend that my readers visit the website that the link will take them to.
- If your comment says something like, “Hey, go check out this other website”, it probably won’t get approved. I work very hard on this website and I’ll decide whether or not I want to recommend that my readers visit another site.
- Don’t write anything in your comment that you don’t want the whole world to see. Comments that are approved are public and available for all who visit my website to see. If you would like to make a comment about anything you might read about on my website and you want your comment to remain private, send it to me in an email by clicking on the “Contact” link at the top of the page (bottom of this page if you’re using a mobile device).
- I reserve the right to edit your comment to correct for things like formatting, spelling, or punctuation errors. This includes removing portions of your comment that may contain topics that I don’t want published on my website.
- I reserve the right to delete any comments at any time without notice. Even if I have previously approved your comment, I may delete it at some point at my discretion.
- Normally, the way comments work is if you enter a website URL in the “Website” field, the name that you type in when you leave your comment will be linked to the website URL that you typed in. If you enter your website when you leave a comment, I reserve the right to remove the link at my sole discretion.
- I have the final say in whether a comment gets approved. This isn’t a public forum. It’s a private website and as such, I’ll approve or reject comments at my sole discretion without notice.
If you can follow these simple rules, by all means, feel free to comment on any articles that you find on my website. I look forward to, and encourage feedback from my readers!
The comments posted by the readers of this website are not necessarily the opinions of the owner of this website. Use any advice that you read in the comment section at your own risk!